Technical Assistance to PFIs
The TA services offered by CGFT and TCSP include:
CGFT provides two types of TA services:
Customized advisory services tailored to the strengths and weaknesses of each PFI.
- Enhancing risk management
- Streamlining corporate governance
- Driving new financial product innovation
- Developing required social and environmental management policies and procedures
These programs are carried out under the supervision of the CGFT management by consultants and individual and corporate training providers.
Establishment and development of requirements for successful MSME lending and operations.
- On-the-job training for credit officers
- In-house coaching of PFIs
- Improvement of risk evaluation and delinquency management
- Hands-on support to PFIs on the improvement of credit processes
As the COVID-19 pandemic spread globally, CGFT promptly mobilized several initiatives in tandem with its PFIs to promote the utmost level of preparedness and strong support of the Tajik MSME sector.
CGFT Task Force
Worked hand-in-hand with each PFI to rapidly roll out updated guidelines for new MSME loan applications and disbursements. It also provided sector-by-sector analysis to identify areas of increased risk in addition to areas of focus for future lending to firmly position each PFI to respond effectively and protect jobs in the MSME sector.
PFI Coaching Program
Program to bolster assistance for PFIs in optimizing risk management and control processes in their outstanding portfolios.