Technical Assistance to PFIs
The TA services offered by CGFT and TCSP included:
CGFT provided two types of TA services:
Custom advisory services tailored to the strengths and weaknesses of each PFI.
- Enhancing risk management
- Streamlining corporate governance
- Driving new financial product innovation
- Developing required social and environmental management policies and procedures
These programs were carried out under the supervision of the CGFT management by consultants and individual and corporate training providers.
Establishment and development of requirements for successful MSME lending and operations.
- On-the-job training for credit officers
- In-house coaching of PFIs
- Improvement of risk evaluation and delinquency management
- Hands-on support to PFIs on the improvement of credit processes